Pasta a unique taste specially loved by kids , with bhabiskitchen pasta recipe, it becomes more tasty and yummy!
|3||Red Chili Flakes (kutti laal mirch)||½ teaspoon|
|4||Nutmeg (Jaifal Powder)||¼ teaspoon|
|5||Black Pepper||½ teaspoon|
|7||Cheddar Cheese||¼ cup, grated|
|8||Parmesan Cheese (or mozzarella)||¼ cup, grated|
|9||Oregano Leaves||½ teaspoon|
|For white sauce:|
|9||All-purpose Flour (maida)||2 tablespoon|
|12||Salt & Black Pepper||½ teaspoon|
How to cook Alfredo Pasta:
- In a heavy pot (deghchi), boil pasta as per packet direction until tender.
- To prepare white sauce, take a pan and dry roast (bhoon lein) maida for 2 minutes that color doesn’t change. Add butter and stir continuously to avoid lumps (ghutliyan).
- Now gradually pour milk while stirring to mix well. Let it cook till it becomes thickened.
- Add salt and black pepper and mix well. If sauce seem too thick, add more milk.
- In prepared white sauce, add other ingredients i.e. salt, red chili, nutmeg, black pepper, oregano leaves, cream, cheddar and Parmesan/mozzarella cheese.
- Bring the mixture to boil and then add cooked pasta.
- Toss pasta well to ensure sauce is evenly coated all over pasta.
- Turn off the flame and serve hot.
Tip: Also enjoyed with Garlic Bread. You can also add chicken and vegetables of your choice.