Here Bhabi’s Kitchen brings a milkshake recipe making almonds & milk more tasty. Blend all ingredients together and enjoy it cold or warm as per season. Top your glass with whipped cream or crushed dry fruits and enjoy!
|2||Almond||1/2 cup, soaked overnight or 5-6 hours|
|4||Vanilla Essence (optional)||Few drops|
|5||Ice Cubes||As needed|
|6||Ice cream||For garnish|
Procedure for preparing Almond Milkshake:
- Peel soaked almonds and put them aside.
- Bring milk to boil and let it cook till half liter remains.
- Add sugar to boiling milk and stir. Adjust sweet level as per taste. Let it cool.
- Once milk is cool, blend it with peeled almonds, vanilla essence and ice cubes till almonds are finely blended.
- Pour milkshake into serving glasses and put a scoop of ice cream (vanilla or chocolate flavor recommended).
- Serve chilled.
Tip: garnish with whipped cream and crushed almonds. When preparing in winter season, do not add ice cream and cubes. Instead, serve warm.