Aloo Bukhara Chutney Recipe
Aloo Bukhara Chutney, is one of the pleasures of winter indeed. Try our recipe this weekend and keep the chutney safe in your refrigerator for later use. Either its dinner time or lunch time, aloo Bukhara chutney is there to add a unique taste to your food.
Ingredients for Aloo Bukhara Chutney:
|1||Aloo bukharay||250 gram|
|3||Red food colour||1 pinch|
|4||Green cardamom (powder)||1/2 teaspoon|
|5||Chaar maghaz||1 teaspoon|
|6||Large almonds (optional)||6-8 pieces|
Procedure for preparing Aloo Bukhara chutney:
- Wash aloo bukharay and almonds well and soak them in water for 2 hours.
- Now in the same water add sugar and bring to boil. As the mixture gets thick, add green cardamom, aloo bukharay, red food colour and chaar maghaz.
- Stir well and let it cook for five minutes.
- Pour the chutney in a bowl and once it cool down, transfer it to a container and store in fridge.
- Aloo Bukhara chutney can be stored in refrigerator for weeks.
- If aloo bukharay don’t get soft in five minutes, let them cook for some more time.