Good news for vegetarians! Bhabis Kitchen brings you a spicy yet elegant Aloo Palak Fry which is worth trying and enjoying if you cook with our recipe. Make use of the readily available ingredients to cook the dish full of vitamins. Cook and let us know how it went on our website.
Cuisine: South Asian/Indian
Type: Savory/Lunch/Main Course
Ingredients for Aloo Palak Fry:
|1||Potatoes (cut in cubes)||1/2 kilo|
|2||Spinach (chopped)||1 kilo|
|3||Green Chilies||10 pieces|
|5||Turmeric Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|6||Red Chili Powder||2 teaspoon|
|7||Garlic (chopped)||4-5 cloves|
|8||Salt||As per taste|
Procedure for preparing Aloo Palak Fry:
- In a pot, heat the oil and slightly fry chopped garlic. Add red chili powder, potatoes, spinach and salt.
- Fry all the ingredients on high flame while stirring. As the water dries, add green chilies and cover the pot.
- Let it cook on low flame until potatoes softens.
- Garnish with sliced ginger and coriander.
- Serve the Aloo Palak Fry with hot naans. Recipe of naan is available at our website.