Bhabiskitchen apple rings a quick desert, something different and tasty to serve your honored guests!
|3||All-purpose flour / Maida||100 gm|
|5||Cinamon Powder||2 tea spoon|
How to cook Apple Rings:
- Peel apples and cut circles. Using a sharp knife, cut out the seeds from center.
- Put white eggs and yolk separately in deep bowls, whip till they become foamy/jhaaag.
- Mix all-purpose flour and100 gm sugar in bowl of egg whites, then add whisked egg yolk as well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Coat apple pieces in the above prepared mixture and fry on low flame till they turn reddish/golden.
- Grind 100gm sugar with cinnamon powder.
- Sprinkle the apple rings with the cinnamon sugar mixture.
Tip: A very quick dessert recipe especially good to use leftover apples.