Arabian Camel Meat Biryani Recipe
Let us take you to the kitchens of Arabs which are famous for their spicy and fragrant food. The combination of spices in Arabian foods make them stand out every time. Bhabis Kitchen is sharing Arabian camel meat biryani recipe with a little desi touch. Try it out and surprise your friends and family.
Ingredients for cooking rice:
|2||Ginger garlic paste||2 tablespoon|
|4||Yellow food colour||1 pinch|
|5||Mint leaves (chopped)||½ cup|
|6||Coriander leaves (chopped)||½ cup|
|7||Green chilies||4 pieces|
|8||Onion (chopped)||3 pieces|
|9||Tomatoes (chopped)||3-4 pieces|
|10||Black pepper powder||1 teaspoon|
|11||Cumin powder||1 teaspoon|
|12||Green cardamom powder||½ teaspoon|
|13||Nutmeg powder||¼ teaspoon|
|14||Bay leaves||2 pieces|
|15||Green cardamom||8 pieces|
|17||Dry lemon||4 pieces|
|19||Raisin (black and green)||2 tablespoon|
|21||Camel meat||1 kg|
Procedure for preparing Arabia Camel Meat Biryani:
- Soak the rice in water for 20-25 minutes. Add 6 glass of water, 2 teaspoon of salt and soaked rice in a pan. Let the rice boil till near to cook. Drain and set aside.
- In another pan, heat the oil and fry onions. Now add green chilies, ginger garlic paste, tomatoes, bay leaves and all the spices. Fry for 2-3 minutes then add camel meat. Fry the mixture well for about 5 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of water and cover the pan with lid to cook the meat until tenders. Once the camel meat is cooked, remove the pan from the heat.
- Pour boiled rice over the top of the camel meat masala then spread all the nuts, coriander and mint leaves. Add diluted yellow food colour.
- Cover the lid with aluminum foil and place it tightly on the pan to let biryani cook for 15 minutes.
- Pour the Arabian camel meat biryani on the serving tray and garnish with green chilies.
- Serve hot with raita and chutney.