Bhabis kitchen is sharing unique and out of the box way of cooking chops with gravy, a mouth-watering recipe which you will never forget. This fine recipe will make you stand out from all the great cooks around. Cook Baghdadi mutton chops and let us know your experience by commenting on our website.
Ingredients for Baghdadi mutton chops:
|1||Mutton (or lamb) chops (chaanp)||½ kg|
|3||Ginger garlic paste||1 tablespoon|
|4||Fried Onion Paste||2 tablespoon|
|6||Garam Masala||½ teaspoon|
|7||Red Chili Powder||1 teaspoon|
|8||Desiccated Coconut||1 tablespoon|
|10||Red Chilies||6 pieces|
|11||Toasted Chickpea Flour||1 tablespoon|
|12||Poppy Seeds (khashkhaash)||½ teaspoon|
Procedure for preparing Baghdadi mutton chops:
- Marinate the mutton chops by adding yogurt, salt and ginger garlic paste. Mix well and set aside for atleast 30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry red chilies then pour in marinated mutton chops and cover the pan with lid to cook for 15 minutes.
- Add toasted chickpea flour, red chili powder, fried onion paste, garam masala, desiccated coconut and poppy seeds into the mutton chops and cook well. Keep stirring to let all the ingredients mix together. Let the chops cook until tender.
- Sprinkle saffron and let the mutton chops cook until oil floats on the surface.
- Serve hot with naan.
- Garnish with coriander and green chilies.