For all diet conscious people! Now you can enjoy chicken drumsticks without worrying about your counting calories as Bhabi’s Kitchen is sharing delicious baked chicken drumsticks that are cooked in only 2 tablespoons of oil!. You can serve these chicken drumsticks with mayo garlic dip, pita bread or a simple salad.
Type: Fried / Snack / Sideline
|1||Chicken Drumsticks||8 pieces (leg pieces)|
|2||Garlic Paste||1 teaspoon|
|3||Chili Powder||2 teaspoon|
|4||Garam Masala Powder||1 teaspoon|
|6||Salt||1 teaspoon or to taste|
|7||Lemon Juice||2 tablespoon|
|8||Black Pepper||1/2 teaspoon|
|9||Baking Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|11||Bread Crumbs||4 tablespoon|
Procedure for preparing baked chicken drumsticks:
- Preheat oven at 180 degree centigrade. Place the baking or butter paper atthe bottom of baking tray.
- Prick drumsticks with a fork. Prepare the marinate in a bowl by combining black pepper, garam masala powder, garlic paste, chilli powder, lemon juice and salt.
- Mix the marinate well on chicken drumsticks. Let it set in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Combine baking powder, paprika and bread crumbs together and coat on the drumsticks.
- Place the chicken drumsticks on a baking tray and drizzle oil over them.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until chicken tenders and turns golden brown.
- Serve hot with any dip.
- Check the chicken drumstick by inserting knife inside it. If knife pass through easily means chicken is ready.