Banana pudding, a mouth watering dessert by Bhabiskitchen, loved by kids and adults both. A rich recipe full of nutrients and energy, let your kids be healthy and energetic as you always wished for!
|5||Flavoured Essence||Few drops|
How to prepare Banana Pudding:
- Boil milk till 750 litres (3 pao) remain.
- Cut small and thin slices of banana and mix into milk.
- Whisk the banana and milk mixture till it becomes lumpy (khoye ki tarahn).
- Beat egg whites and yolks separately with added flavoured essence.
- Add sugar to egg mixtures and mix well.
- Now combine egg whites and yolks mixture together.
- Take a pot (deghchi). Mix eggs and banana mixture.
- Tightly cover the pot and Let it cook on a very low flame.
- Check the cooked pudding after 15 minutes. If the surface colour has changed and pudding seems had(jaisay jam jayeh) then take the pot off the flame.
- Let it cool at room temperature then refrigerate
- Tip: serve with chilled banana slices and whipped creame.