Bangladeshi Lamb Biryani
Surprise your friends and family by preparing this unique and delicious Bangladeshi Biryani. Bhabi’s Kitchen shares an easy to make recipe that will lift the moods and fill excitement on the dining table for sure!.
|1||Onion (sliced)||2 pieces|
|2||Rice (soaked in water)||2 cups|
|3||Garlic Cloves||2 pieces|
|4||Tomato (chopped)||4 pieces|
|5||Red Chili Powder||2 tablespoon|
|8||Mint Leaves (chopped)||5 tablespoon|
|9||Coriander Leaves (chopped)||4 tablespoon|
|15||Potatoes (cut in cubes)||2 large pieces|
Procedure for preparing Bangladeshi Lamb Biryani:
- Soak rice for 30 minutes at least. Then boil them with 1/4 teaspoon of salt until soft.
- Heat ghee/oil in a pot and fry sliced onions until turn golden-brown. Add garlic in it and cook for sometime.
- Once onion and garlic are fried, add salt, red chili powder, yogurt and turmeric. Cook well.
- Pour in lamb, tomatoes, potatoes, peas, mint, coriander and water in the masala mix. combine all the ingredients and put on the lid to let the masala cook until potatoes and lamb tender.
- Once masala is cooked, tip in cooked rice and mix well. Bangladeshi Lamb Biryani is ready to be served hot.
- You may also sprinkle yellow food color dissolved in milk/water over the rice.
Tip: lamb can be replaced with other proteins.