When it comes to baking – Brownies always come at top of the list. Either served warm freshly from the oven or cold, brownies are not only kids’ favorite but adults enjoy them too. Bhabi’s Kitchen is sharing a basic recipe to prepare chocolate brownies at home. Try it out and let us know how it turned out by leaving comments.
Type: Desserts / Cakes
|1||All-purpose flour (maida)||10 ounce|
|4||Baking Powder||1 teaspoon|
|5||Cocoa Powder||6-8 tablespoon|
|7||Vanilla Essence||Few drops|
Procedure for preparing Basic Homemade Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a square cake tin then line with baking parchment.
- In a bowl, beat eggs together until light and fluffy. Add sugar in portions while beating the eggs.
- Sieve flour, baking powder and cocoa powder (chaan lein) together.
- Fold above dry mixture into beaten egg mixture gently.When half of the mixture remains add oil gradually then again fold the remaining mixture.
- In the end add milk and gently mix. Now pour prepared cake mixture into baking tin and put it into the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes then check if it is cooked by inserting a skewer or a toothpick at the center. If it comes out clean, then take out the tin. If not, then let it bake for further 5-10 minutes.
- Let it cool at room temperature for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut out slices and serve warm.
Tip: Decorate with colourful sprinkles, bunties or plain chocolate syrup.