Bhabi’s Kitchen is cooking fast-food at home and sharing recipe of delicious BBQ Chicken Burgers with you. Cook chicken kababs/patties on a grill and use them to prepare burgers. Serve with crispy french fries, cole slaw and ketchup. You can also check recipe of homemade ketchup on our website. Try it out and share your feedback!
Type: Burger / Snack
|1||Chicken Mince||½ kg|
|2||Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tablespoon|
|3||Salt & Black Pepper||To taste|
|4||Crushed Red Chilli||½ teaspoon|
|5||Green Chilli||3-4, finely chopped|
|6||Burger Buns||3-4 or as needed|
|8||Cheese Slices||One per burger|
|10||Fresh Salad Leaves||For garnish|
|11||Cucumber||For garnish, cut in slices|
Procedure for preparing BBQ Chicken Burger:
- Take a bowl and mix together chicken mince with ginger garlic paste, salt, pepper, crushed red chilli and chopped green chillies. Let it marinated for 2-3 hours in fridge.
- Now take small portions from chicken mince to form patties (kababs).
- Heat grill and cook chicken patties/kababs over medium heat. Apply oil as needed.
- Cook chicken patties turning both sides. Keep them aside.
- Take burger buns and cut them in half from the center.
- Heat a frying pan and toast inner side of buns using little amount of butter or oil. Do not over cook. Take them off from pan when they turn light golden.
- To assemble, apply mayonnaise to half of burger piece. Place salad leave and grilled chicken patty/kabab over it. On top, apply ketchup and put cheese slice with sliced cucumber. Cover with other piece of bun.
- Repeat above step for all available patties and burgers. Insert a toothpick to hold burgers together.
Tip: You can also add onion or tomato slices. Serve with french fries and cole slaw.