Bihari Beef boti by bhabiskitchen, one of the most tasty recipes fined tuned to taste by expert chefs, share this exciting taste with your family and friends.
Cuisine: Asian – Pakistani
Type: BBQ / Curry
|1||Boneless Beef (undercut piece)||½ kg|
|2||Fried Brown Onion||3-4 tablespoon|
|3||Ginger Garlic Paste||2 tablespoon|
|4||Raw Papaya Paste||1 tablespoon|
|7||Crushed Red Chili Flakes (kutti laal mirch)||1 teaspoon|
|8||Red Chili Powder||½ teaspoon|
|9||Garam Masala Powder||1 teaspoon|
|10||Cumin Powder (zeera)||1 teaspoon (powder of roasted cumin – bhunna zeera)|
|11||Dry Roasted Chana Powder (bhunnay chanay)||1 ½ tablespoon|
|12||Poppy Seeds Powder (khashkhash)||1 tablespoon|
|13||Oil||¼ cup or as needed|
|14||Onion Rings, Coriander & Green Chilies||For garnish|
Procedure for preparing Beef Bihari Boti:
- Cut beef undercut into small cubed pieces (botiyan bana lein).
- To prepare marinade, take a bowl and put beef with all ingredients (from number 2 to 12) except for oil.
- Mix all ingredients well and let it marinated for 4-5 hours.
- Heat oil in a pot (deghchi) and put marinated beef (empty whole bowl for juicy flavors).
- Let the beef cook on very low flame till meat is thoroughly cooked and tender.
- Put a bread slice or piece of roti into pot (deghchi) and put a heated piece of coal/koyla on the bread.
- Sprinkle a few drops of oil on heated coal / koyla and cover the lid tightly so that the fumes (dhuwan) stay inside the pot.
- After 5 to 7 minutes, remove the coal and bread/roti.
- Garnish with onion rings, chopped coriander and green chilies.
Tip: Enjoyed best with poori paratha/naan. Serve with raita, salad and green chutney. Squeeze a lemon for extra juicy flavour!