Fancy baking pizza at home for dinner? Bhabhi’s Kitchen brings you a desi-Italian touch recipe of a delicious pizza. A combination of beef with green masala & traditional pizza toppings will surely be loved by everyone at home. Try it out and share this recipe with family & friends.
Type: Bread / Pizza
|1||Boneless Beef||250 gram, cut in cubes|
|3||Coriander leaves||½ bunch, chopped|
|4||Mint leaves / podina||½ bunch, chopped|
|5||Tamarind Pulp / Imli Gooda||2-3 tablespoons|
|6||Red chilli powder||½ teaspoon|
|7||Meat Tenderiser / kachri||½ teaspoon|
|9||Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tablespoon|
|12||Tomato, Capsicum, Onion||As needed for topping, cut in cubes|
|13||Pizza Sauce||As needed|
|14||Cheddar Cheese||As needed, grated|
|15||Mozzarella Cheese||As needed, grated|
|16||Pizza dough||As needed|
Procedure for preparing Beef Green Masala Pizza:
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- Marinate meat with tenderiser, ginger garlic paste and vinegar for 20-25 minutes.
- To make green masala, blend/grind together green chillies, mint, coriander, tamarind pulp, red chili powder and salt. Add minimum amount of water.
- Marinate beef with this prepared green masala for further more 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan and stir fry marinated beef along with masala on high flame for 5-6 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup water, cover and let it cook on low flame till meat is thoroughly cooked and water is completely dried out.
- Take a pizza dough and flatten it with hands or rolling pin (bailan). Learn how to make pizza dough here.
- With help of fork, apply pizza sauce.
- Spread prepared green masala beef along with cubed vegetables (onion, capsicum, tomato).
- Sprinkle grated cheese as well.
- Bake your pizza for 15-20 minutes in a preheated oven.
- When cheese melts, take out pizza from oven. Cut slices with pizza cutter or knife when serving.
Tip: You can also add black olives or mushrooms as part of pizza topping. Serve with chilli garlic or plain ketchup.