Bhindi Masala Recipe
Attention vegetarians! Bhabis Kitchen brings you a spicy Bhindi Masala dish which is worth trying and enjoying if you cook with our recipe. Good news is, all the ingredients are readily available at home which makes it a very convenient recipe.
Ingredients for Bhindi masala:
|1||Lady finger||300 gram|
|4||Green Chilies||4 pieces|
|5||Turmeric Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|6||Red Chili Flakes||1 teaspoon|
|7||Lemon Juice||4 teaspoon or as per taste|
|10||White Cumin||1 teaspoon|
|11||Ginger and garlic (chopped)||2 teaspoon|
|13||Coriander Powder||1 teaspoon|
|16||Ginger Garlic Paste||2 teaspoon|
Procedure for preparing Bhindi masala:
- Cut the ladyfingers and pour in a bowl. Add water, salt, ginger garlic paste and lemon juice. Mix well and set aside for 15-20 minutes. Later, wash the ladyfingers.
- Heat oil in pan and fry ladyfingers for 5 minutes. Add onion and white cumin to fry for some time then add all the remaining ingredients except (maythee and butter) one by one and keep stirring.
- Add some water and cover the lid to cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Pour bhindi masala on the serving dish and garnish with coriander leaves, maythee and butter.
- Serve bhindi masala with paratha, bread or naan.