It’s been long you’ve cooked beef! Bhabiskitchen Bihari beef curry is the one you are looking for, a taste your family will ask you to regenerate again and again! yes they will you to cook it again and again! Try this yummy recipe by our experts!
|1||Beef (with bones)||½ kg|
|2||Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tablespoon|
|3||Raw Papaya Paste||1 tablespoon|
|4||Tomato Paste||½ cup|
|5||Onion||1 cup, finely chopped|
|8||Red Chili Powder||1 teaspoon|
|9||Coriander Powder||1 teaspoon|
|10||Turmeric Powder||½ teaspoon|
|11||Cumin Seeds||1 teaspoon|
|12||Garam Masala Powder||½ teaspoon|
|13||Melon Seeds Powder (charmaghaz)||½ teaspoon|
|15||Fresh Coriander Leaves||Finely chopped, for garnish|
Procedure for preparing Bihari Beef Curry:
- Take a bowl and mix together beef with ginger garlic paste, raw papaya paste and salt. Keep it marinated for 1-2 hours.
- Heat oil in a pot and fry chopped onion till light golden in color.
- Add marinated beef along with yogurt, tomato paste, turmeric, red chili, coriander powder and cumin seeds.
- Add ½ cup water and cover the pot. Let it cook on low flame till meat is thoroughly cooked.
- Once meat is cooked, turn the flame high and keep stirring till curry (shorbah) reaches desired consistency. Turn off the flame.
- Add garam masala & melon seeds powder. Mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves before serving.
Tip: Serve with naan, chapatti and green salad.