Let’s explore the tastes and kitchen traditions of Bohras by cooking their special fried chicken. Bhabi’s Kitchen is delighted to share delicious and crispy Bohri Fried Chicken recipe. This chicken cooked with easily available spices gives an immense pleasure to your taste buds. You can serve this chicken with mayo garlic dip or a simple salad.
Ingredients for Bohri fried chicken:
|2||Ginger Garlic Paste||2 tablespoon|
|3||Lemon Juice||4 tablespoon|
|4||Garam Masala Powder||1 teaspoon|
|5||Plain Flour||2 tablespoon|
|6||Corn Flour||3 tablespoon|
|7||Coconut Powder||3 tablespoon|
|8||Red Chili Flakes||3 tablespoon|
|9||Green Chilies (chopped)||2 tablespoon|
|10||Zeera Powder||1 tablespoon|
|11||Bread Crumbs||4 tablespoon|
|14||Black Pepper (chopped)||1 tablespoon|
Procedure for preparing Bohri fried chicken:
- Boil chicken, a pinch of salt and 1/2 tablespoon ginger garlic paste in 4-5 cups of water. Once boiled, sieve the chicken and set aside.
- In a bowl, mix boiled chicken with all the ingredients including one egg, remaining salt and ginger garlic paste. Make sure to mix all the ingredients well. Marinate the chicken in refrigerator for half an hour.
- Dip the marinated chicken pieces in beaten egg and deep fry in hot oil. Once chicken turns golden brown, place on kitchen tissue to drain excess oil.
- Hot Bohri fried chicken is ready to be served with your favourite dip.
- While frying, check the chicken by inserting knife inside it. If knife pass through easily means chicken is ready.