No words to describe this yummy delight, a super delicious dessert that will make your kids jump higher and higher! Hopefully not other in home! So be a super Cook mom! A loving wife and caring bahu! Make it and share it with the ones you love! By Bhabiskitchen, remember we dont do it right, we do the right things!
Real simple made with only 3 ingredients!
|1||Condensed Milk||1 cup|
|2||Shredded Coconut (pissa nariyal)||4 cup, few tablespoons for garnishing|
|3||Cooking Chocolate||1 cup|
Procedure for preparing Bounty Balls:
- Take a bowl and put 4 cups of coconut.
- Pour condensed milk gradually and mix well using spoon until well combined.
- If mixture becomes too sticky, then add more coconut.
- Make small round walnut-sized balls (akhrot kay size ki) and put them in a fridge to set for 1 hour.
- Prepare double boiler by heating water in a saucepan and putting heat-proof bowl over saucepan.
- Put cooking chocolate (crush it) in heat-proof bowl and keep stirring until it melts.
- Turn off the flame and let the melted chocolate to cool at room temperature.
- Dip coconut balls in chocolate (using fingers or skewer) and coat the balls evenly. Don’t use too much hands to dip or they will become out of shape.
- Put dipped chocolates in a tray covered with foil (or baking paper).
- Sprinkle (or roll) coconut over bounty balls for garnishing.
- Freeze the bounty balls and serve.
Tip: You can garnish with crushed dry fruits as well as dust of icing sugar.