It always matters most, Bread and Butter, however when it comes desserts bread butter pudding is a yummiest, yummiest delight your have ever tasted or thought of! Try out this amazing yummy recipe by bhabiskitchen and say Hurray!:)
|3||Raisins (kishmish)||1 cup|
|4||Cinnamon Powder (daarcheeni)||1 teaspoon|
Procedure for preparing Bread Butter Pudding:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Apply butter on all bread slices. Cut them in half (triangle-shaped)
- Mix sugar powder and cinnamon powder together.
- Using butter, lightly grease the baking dish.
- Now spread buttered slices into baking dish. Sprinkle sugar & cinnamon mix and raisins covering each slice.
- Take a bowl and whish together eggs & milk. Now pour this mixture over bread slices.
- Leave the dish to let bread absorb the milk. At least 10-15 minutes.
- Put the baking dish into oven for 30-45 minutes or until surface becomes brown.
Tip: You can garnish with almonds or walnuts as well. Here in this recipe, we have used bran bread. You can use any bread of your choice.