Brownie, Cookie and Cream Trifle Recipe
Brownie, cookies and cream always make a delicious combination in any season. Indulge yourself in this smooth and thick brownie, cookie and cream trifle and celebrate the flavours. Only a few ingredients and minutes is all you need to prepare it. A perfect party feast for all indeed.
Ingredients for Brownie, cookie and cream trifle:
|5||Vanilla Essence||1/2 teaspoon|
|6||Chocolate chips||1/2 cup|
|7||Whipping cream||8 ounce|
|8||Oreo Cookies||10-15 pieces|
Ingredients for chocolate custard:
|2||Vanilla custard powder||2 tablespoon|
|3||Cocoa powder||1 tablespoon|
|5||Vanilla essence||1/2 teaspoon|
Procedure for preparing Brownie, cookie and cream trifle:
- In a bowl, beat cream, 1/2 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence using electric beater or hand whisker.
- In another bowl, prepare chocolate custard by mixing milk, vanilla essence, cocoa powder, sugar and vanilla custard powder. Beat with hand whisker to mix all the ingredients.
- Crush the cookies and fold in cream mixture.
- Divide the cream mixture in half. Mix nutella in one half.
- To assemble, put half of the brownies on the base of the serving bowl. Then pour cookie cream mixture and Oreo cookies. Now again add brownies, some chocolate chips, nutella mixture and Oreo cookies. Garnish with whipped cream and remaining chocolate chips. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Chilled Brownie, cookie and cream trifle is ready to be served.
- Sprinkle some cocoa powder and chocolate shavings on top.