Chicken 65, spicy deep fried chicken with sauce is a quick and easy to make recipe. Serve chicken 65 with fried/plain rice or dinner rolls to give your taste buds a lift. Cook for dinner especially and enjoy with your friends and family.
Ingredients for Chicken 65:
|1||Chicken (boneless)||1/2 kilo|
|3||White Flour||2 tablespoon|
|4||Corn Flour||2 tablespoon|
|5||Ginger Garlic Paste||1 teaspoon|
|6||Red Chili Powder||2 teaspoon|
Ingredients for the sauce:
|1||Lemon Juice||3 tablespoon|
|2||Green Chilies (sliced)||3-4 pieces|
|4||Orange Food Colour||A pinch|
|6||Ginger Garlic Paste||1/2 teaspoon|
|8||Soya Sauce||2 tablespoon|
|9||Curry Leaves||10-15 pieces|
|10||Garam Masala Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
Procedure for preparing chicken 65:
- To marinate the chicken, mix corn flour, white flour, egg, ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, chicken and salt. Make sure to mix all the ingredients well. Set aside for 30 minutes to marinate.
- Make small balls of the marinated chicken and fry them on medium flame for 8-10 minutes.
- To make the sauce, heat oil and fry curry leaves. After sometime, add all the ingredients for the sauce and let them cook for 5 minutes.
- Mix chicken in the sauce and serve with boiled rice
- Prawns can be used in place of chicken.