Chicken Biryani by bhabiskitchen is one of the most popular dish in Asia and Indian Subcontinent, a fragrance filled mouth watering rice dish, which is a bit spicy, rich in color and taste.
Type Main Course
|1||Basmati Rice||2 cups|
|2||Onion||3 large, sliced|
|3||Chicken pieces||¾ kg|
|8||Red chili powder||2tsp|
|11||Cardamom powder||1tsp (roasted)|
|15||Coriander leaves chopped||2tbsp,|
|16||Water||3 ½ cup|
|19||Lemon juice||2 tbsp|
|20||Food color (orange)||few drops|
|21||Green chili whole||3 to 4 pieces|
How to Cook Chicken Biryani :
- Make a mixture of tomato, yogurt, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, roasted, cumin powder, lemon juice, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, and salt.
- Marinate the chicken in the same mixture and leave it for 1 hour.
- Put oil on the pan, heat it and fry the onion in oil until it become golden brown.
- Now to this add the marinated chicken and the mixture cook the mixture for 10 minutes.
- After this in a pot, take the rice and add 3 ½ cup of water also add the milk and saffron to the rice and boil until rice become tender, now drain the excess water from the rice.
- Lastly, layer the chicken and the curry mixture with rice in a pot. Add cardamom powder coriander leaves, green chilies and some drops of food color on the top.
- Cover the pot with the lid and steam for 5 minutes.Other Biryani recipes :