Chicken Boneless Biryani
Chicken Boneless Biryani Recipe by bhabiskitchen, a recipe to change the moods and fill excitement on the dining table! Share the amazing taste by this amazing recipe with your family and friends!
|1||Boneless Chicken||1/2 kg, cut in cubes|
|2||Onion||2 large, sliced|
|3||Garlic Paste||1 tablespoon|
|4||Yogurt||1 ½ cup|
|5||Red Chilli Powder||1 teaspoon|
|6||Coriander Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|8||Black Cumin Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|9||White Cumin Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|10||Coriander & Mint (paudina) Leaves||Chopped for garnish|
|12||Cinnamon||1 inch piece|
|16||Saffron (zafran)||1/4 teaspoon|
|17||Yellow Food Color||1/2 teaspoon|
Procedure for preparing Special Chicken Boneless Biryani :
- Soak rice for 30 minutes at least.
- Heat ghee/oil in a pot and fry sliced onions until color changes to golden-brown. Take the onion out on a plate. Once cooled at room temperature, grind it (or crush with hands).
- Put washed chicken cubes and cloves into same ghee/oil and sauté gently on low flame till color of chicken changes.
- Add salt and yoghurt (lightly beaten). Let it cook on medium flame for 3-5 minutes.
- Add garlic paste, crushed brown onion, black cumin powder, white cumin powder, coriander powder, black cardamom & green, black peppers, red chilli powder and salt.
- Fry the mixture for few minutes till all flavours of seasoning blends into the chicken. Add half cup of water and let it cook till desired consistency of gravy is left.
- In another pot/vessel, boil soaked rice with salt, cinnamon stick and cloves. Once 3/4th cooked (do kanni), drain the water and pour cold water over cooked rice.
- To finalize biryani, put layer of half cooked rice at the bottom of the pot then pour half of chicken masala mixture. Repeat this step again.
- Mix saffron and yellow food color in 2 tablespoon of milk. Mix well and pour it over the rice.
- Put chopped coriander and mint leaves and close the pot tightly. Let the rice simmer on low flame for 10-15 minutes.
Tip: Serve with raita and kachumar salad.