It’s time to give ordinary chicken tikka a twist. Enjoy the taste of BBQ chicken tikka by cooking boneless chicken pieces with light gravy. Following carefully chosen ingredients will give you the mouth watering taste you will never forget. Try our recipe and receive appreciations from your friends and family.
Ingredients for chicken boneless tikka masala:
|1||Chicken (boneless)||1 kilo|
|4||Garlic (finely chopped)||4 cloves|
|5||Onion (finely chopped)||1/2 medium piece|
|6||Ginger (finely chopped)||1 medium piece|
|7||Black Pepper||3/4 teaspoon|
|8||Garam Masala||2 1/2 teaspoon|
|9||Tomato Paste||1/2 cup|
|10||Turmeric||1 1/2 teaspoon|
|11||Red Chili Powder||1 teaspoon|
|13||Lemon Juice||1 tablespoon|
|14||Coriander Leaves||For garnish|
Procedure for preparing chicken boneless tikka masala:
- In a bowl, add chicken, some salt, black pepper and garam masala. Mix all the ingredients well and set aside.
- Heat the oil in a pot, add chicken and fry until golden brown for about 5 minutes. Transfer the chicken in a bowl.
- In the same pot, add butter, onion, garlic, ginger, remaining salt and pepper. Cook by stirring until onion is soft. Add tomato paste, red chili powder, turmeric and remaining garam masala. Keep stirring occasionally
- As you notice all the spices are blend well, add chicken and cook for about 3-5 minutes to let all the spices cook well with the chicken.
- Remove from the stove, add lemon juice and yogurt. Chicken boneless tikka masala is ready.
- Sprinkle crushed coriander leaves (optional) and serve with hot naan or boiled rice.
- Cream can be added to give chicken boneless tikka masala a silky texture.