Who doesn’t enjoy eating crispy chicken broast? Bhabi’s Kitchen is preparing restaurant-styled chicken broast at home. Follow this recipe and your family especially kids are surely going to enjoy the crunchy taste. Serve with your choice of dip or plain ketchup. Enjoyed best with french fries as well.
Type: Fried / Snack / Sideline
|1||Chicken Pieces||7-8 (leg, wings)|
|2||Oil||For deep frying|
|3||Ginger Paste||1 teaspoon|
|5||Paprika Powder||½ teaspoon|
|6||Black Pepper||1 teaspoon|
|7||Cumin Powder||½ teaspoon|
|8||Lemon Juice||2-3 tablespoon|
|9||Corn Flour||2 tablespoon|
|10||Corn flakes||For coating (crushed)|
Procedure for preparing Chicken Broast:
- Wash the chicken pieces and using sharp knife, put some marks over them.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together ginger paste, salt, paprika, black pepper, cumin powder, lemon juice and corn flour.
- Mix well and form a smooth batter by adding necessary amount of water.
- Coat chicken pieces into this batter and let them marinated for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in a wok for deep frying.
- Coat marinated chicken pieces with crushed corn flakes then put them into wok for frying.
- Once color turns golden brown, take them out on kitchen tissue paper to absorb excess oil.
Tip: Apply beaten egg if corn flakes are not coated properly. Serve warm with ketchup and French fries.