Chicken do piaza recipe by bhabiskitchen , a fine blended taste of chicken with onions that will even make your taste-buds say “waoo! , what a delicious taste!”
|1||Chicken pieces||1 kg|
|2||Onion big size||6 nos.|
|4||Ginger||2″ (inch) piece|
|6||Ghee/Cooking oil||1/2 cup|
|7||Black cumin seed powder||2 teaspoon|
|8||Coriander powder||1 teaspoon|
|9||Turmeric powder||1 teaspoon|
|10||Fennel seed (saunaph)||1 teaspoon|
|11||Red chili||1 teaspoon|
|12||Chicken stock||2 cup|
|14||Black pepper||1 teaspoon|
|18||Green chili||2 nos.|
|19||Butter||1 table spoon|
How to cook Chicken do piaza:
- Cut the chicken into 10-12 slices.
- Crush 3 onions, garlic, ginger, and green chili. Then add lemon juice to it.
- In a big pan heat the ghee and fry the chicken pieces for about 5-10 minutes and then take out the chicken.
- Now cut the remaining 3 onions in small pieces and fry it in ghee till they achieve a golden brown color.
- Then add black cumin seeds, coriander powder, turmeric powder, fennel seeds, and red chili and cook it for 4 to 5 minutes or till coriander and turmeric powder is fully cooked and meshed.
- Now add chicken stock and half cooked chicken pieces into the pan and cook it for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now add the crushed paste of onions, garlic, and green chili into the pan and cook it for 15 to 20 minutes on a medium flame, till the crushed onions are cooked completely and become soft.
- Put the saffron in a cup of hot water, and put this mixture into the pan and cook it till the gravy boils, let it boil for two to three minutes.
- When the chicken is cooked perfectly now add black pepper, salt and yogurt for thickening the gravy, cook the gravy once again till it boils and continue cooking till the gravy reduces to half or atleast 3/4, as per your taste.
- Add butter at this point, cook it for 3 to 4 minutes more.
- Dish is cooked served it with some coriander leaves garnishing.