Fancy baking pizza at home for dinner? Bhabhi’s Kitchen brings you a fiesta, delicious and Italian style pizza. A combination of chicken with healthy vegetables and spicy salsa!. Try it out and share this recipe with family & friends.
Type: Bread / Pizza
|1||Boneless Chicken (strips)||1/2 kilo|
|2||Capsicum (strips)||1 piece|
|3||Onion (strips)||1 piece|
|4||Tomato (strips)||1 piece|
|8||Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheese||1 cup|
|9||Chili Garlic Sauce||1 tablespoon|
|10||Tomato Ketchup||2 tablespoon|
|16||Spaghetti with Masala Mix (any brand)||1/2 packet|
|17||Garlic (chopped)||1 tablespoon|
|18||Pizza dough||As needed|
Procedure for preparing Chicken Fajita Pizza:
- Preheat oven at 190 degrees.
- Add a pinch of salt in water and bring to boil. Later, add the spaghettis and cook for 5-7 minutes. Strain the spaghettis and pass through cold water. Mix a tablespoon of oil and set aside.
- To make the topping, heat oil in a pan and fry chopped garlic for few seconds then add boneless chicken and spaghetti masala mix and cook for 4/5 minutes. Once chicken tenders combine capsicum and onion.
- Now spread tomato ketchup and chili garlic sauce over pizza dough. Then spread chicken mix, spaghetti, cheddar and mozzarella cheese and bake in pre-heated oven for 30 minutes.
- When cheese melts, take out pizza from oven. Cut slices with pizza cutter or knife when serving.
- You can also add black olives or mushrooms as part of pizza topping. Serve with chili garlic or plain ketchup.
- To add more taste and fun you can serve the pizza with garlic bread.