Chicken Frazy recipe by Bhabi’s Kitchen is a fine recipe, a blend of chicken and spices which is most likely to beloved by children and adults both. Try this fabulous recipe for you family and friends.
|1||Chicken breast cut in small pieces||1 kg|
|2||Green onion Chopped||100 gm or 4 tablespoons|
|3||Garlic paste||2 teaspoon|
|4||Ginger paste||3 teaspoon|
|5||Ghee/Butter||50 gm/3 tablespoon|
|6||Tomatoes||2 nos cut into small pieces|
|7||Green chili||3 pieces|
|8||Red chili powder||2 teaspoon|
|9||Mixture of ground spices||1 teaspoon|
|10||Coriander leave||10 gm|
|11||Salt||As per taste or 1½ teaspoon|
How to cook Chicken Frazy:
- Cut chicken into small pieces
- Boil the chicken pieces in 4 cups of water, also add 1 teaspoon ginger and 1 teaspoon garlic paste, to make a soup i.e till the chicken is done .The soup should be less in quantity means 2 cups only
- Takeout the Chicken pieces from the soup.
- In a saucepan heat the clarified butter (ghee).
- Add chopped onions and the remaining chopped ginger and garlic in the pan and cook until the color of onion and ginger turns light brown.
- Add the chicken pieces, tomatoes, salt, spice mixture of ground spices, lemon juice and the soup of chicken
- When the ghee/butter separates from gravy and chicken, the food is cooked.
- Cook it on low flame till the gravy becomes very thick, stir frequently at this stage with spoon.
- For fragrance put some green chilli having a vertical opening over the hot food and cover the lid.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Your dish is ready to be served.
P.S it is Recommended to use a clay utensil or non sticky pan for better taste.