BhabisKitchen provides one of most unique recipe of ChickenJalfarezi, a blend of delicious food with colour and strong fragrance.
- Chicken (cut in strips) ½ kg
- Onion (fine chopped) 1 medium
- Soya sauce 4tsp
- Chili sauce 4tsp
- Black pepper 2tsp
- White pepper 2tsp
- Tomato Ketchup 2tbsp
- Curry powder 1tbsp
- Red chili powder 1tsp
- Capsicum ( fine chopped) 1 cup
- Chicken stock 4
- Butter 2tbsp
- Salt as required
- Coriander leaves fresh 2tbsp
- Garlic (chopped) 4 cloves
How to Cook Chicken Jalfarezi
- Marinate the chicken in soya sauce, white pepper and black pepper.
- Sauté the chopped garlic in the butter and add the marinated chicken in it and mix it well.
- Add the curry powder, tomato ketchup, red chili powder, salt and chicken stock in the chicken and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the vegetables and simmer.
- Garnish with coriander leaves
- Dish can be served with boiled rice or egg fried rice.