Chicken Khara Masala recipe is here!. The aroma of all the delicious spices with their fragrance gives wonderful flavour to this dish. Try out this weekend and enjoy with your friends and family. You can either serve chicken khara masala with hot oven naan or boiled rice.
Ingredients for chicken khara masala:
|6||Garlic (chopped)||8-10 cloves|
|7||Black Pepper||10-15 pieces|
|10||Red Chili||3-4 pieces|
|11||Coriander Leaves||For garnish|
|12||White Cumin||1 teaspoon|
|13||Green Chili||5-6 pieces|
|14||Choti Elaichi||5 pieces|
|15||Badi Elaichi||3 pieces|
|16||Bay Leaves||1-2 pieces|
Procedure for preparing chicken khara masala:
- Heat oil in a pan, fry onions until turns golden brown and take them out. In the same pan, fry chicken for five minutes and take out.
- Now add tomatoes and all the spices into the same pan and cook for few minutes. Let all the spices fry and mix together.
- When tomatoes tender, add fried onion and chicken. Fry for some time then add some water and cover the pan with lid.
- When chicken tenders, add green chilies and mix well.
- Put the pan on low heat for 5-10 minutes.
- Delicious chicken khara masala is ready to be served.
- Chicken can be replaced with meat or mutton.