Its all about the fragrance and taste, chicken korma is all about, with bhabiskitchen exclusive recipe we add alot more to make it more special, tasty and delicious.
|1||Chicken pieces||¾ kg|
|2||Onion sliced||5-6 medium size|
|4||Red chilies powder||2tbsp|
|7||Cardamom raw||2 to 4|
|9||Long pepper 3-4||3 to 4|
|10||Star anise 1-2||1 to 2|
|13||Kawera essence||5-6 drops|
How to Cook Korma
- Heat the oil, fry the sliced onion until golden brown. Take out the fried onion and let it cool.
- Grind the fried onion with the yogurt.
- Fry the chicken in the same oil and add ginger garlic paste, red chilies powder, coriander powder, garam masala, turmeric powder cook it for 15 minutes. Mix the yogurt and onion mixture in the chicken curry and cook it for 20 minutes until the meat tender
- Add the cardamom raw, long pepper, star anise, bay leaves, shahjeera, kawera essence, and salt.
- Serve the korma with garlic naan or Tandoori roti