Butter Chicken or Chicken Makhni a recent development in Chicken dishes, which emerged in the past 20 years. Makhni chicken by bhabisChicken is a marvel of taste in itself, try it and see the difference
|1||Chicken (boneless small pieces)||¾ kg|
|4||Red chili powder||2tbsp|
|6||Food color red||4-5 drops|
|7||Fresh cream||200 gm.|
|9||Coriander leaves for garnish||2tbsp|
|10||Black pepper powder||1tsp|
How to Cook Chicken Makhni
- Heat the butter in a pan and fry the chicken until it become brown.
- Make a mixture of red chili powder, turmeric powder, food color, salt, black pepper in the yogurt. Mix it well and add this mixture in the fired chicken and cook it for about 15 minutes until the chicken become tender and the oil comes on the top.
- Add the milk in the chicken curry and cook until the curry thicken.
- After the curry become thick remove it from the stove and add fresh cream in it and stir it well
- Garnish the dish with coriander leaves
- Serve the dish with nan.