Silky, soft and melt in mouth chicken either pan seared, BBQ or cooked as gravy is everyone’s favourite dish. Try our recipe of Chicken Makhni that ensures you get the silky texture. Try out this weekend and serve with hot oven naan or pav.
Ingredients for chicken makhni:
|1||Chicken (boneless)||300 gram|
|4||Ginger Garlic Paste||2 tablespoon|
|6||Fresh Cream||1 cup|
|7||Black Pepper||3/4 teaspoon|
|8||Garam Masala||1/2 teaspoon|
|9||Tomato Paste||1/2 cup|
|10||Red Chili Powder||1 tablespoon|
|11||Coriander Leaves||For garnish|
Procedure for preparing chicken makhni:
- Heat the oil in a pot and fry ginger garlic paste. Add chicken pieces and fry until chicken changes colour.
- Now add tomato paste, zeera powder, black pepper, red chili powder, salt, butter, garam masala and cook well.
- Make sure all the ingredients are well combined.
- Once chicken tenders, pour in fresh cream and mix well.
- Sprinkle copped coriander leaves and serve delicious chicken makhni with hot naan or boiled rice.
- More butter can be added on top of hot chicken makhni to get full buttery result.