Chicken Nihari, something more than food in Asia, with bhabiskitchen exclusive recipe Chicken Nihari becomes
- Chicken 1kg (pieces)
- Clarified butter 1 cup
- Ginger garlic paste 2tbsp
- Salt 2tbsp
- Chili powder 2tsp
- Wheat flour ¼ cup ( dissolved in water)
- Plain flour ¼ cup ( dissolved in water)
- Coriander leaves 2tbsp (chopped)
- Green chilies 2 ( chopped)
- Fried onion 2tbsp
- Lemon wedges to serve
For nihari masala:
- Aniseeds 1tbsp
- White cumin 1tsp
- Anise star 1
- Allspice 1tsp
- Ginger ½ tsp dried
- Chili powder 3tbsp
How to Cook Nihari
- Grind the nihari masala ingredients together.
- Heat the butter and add ginger garlic paste , salt, and chili powder, slightly fry
- Add chicken, nihari masala and cook well.
- Add 5 cups of water and the mixture of the plain flour and wheat flour, cook until the meat tender and the oil comes on the top.
- Lower the stove for 5 minutes
- Garish the coriander leaves, green chilies (chopped) ginger dried and lemon wedges.
- Serve the dish with nan