Buying frozen Chicken Nuggets can be heavy on budget. Bhabi’s Kitchen makes these crunchy and delicious Chicken Nuggets at home. Follow our easy recipe below and enjoy preparing nuggets for your family especially kids. They can be frozen and fried when needed. Ideal meal for children lunch boxes.
Type: Fried / Snack
|1||Chicken Boneless Cubes||250 grams|
|3||Black Pepper||½ teaspoon|
|4||Garlic Powder||½ teaspoon|
|5||Soy Sauce||1 tablespoon|
|6||Lemon Juice||1 tablespoon|
|1||Egg Whites||1 – 2|
|2||Corn flour||3 tablespoons|
|3||All-purpose flour / maida||6 tablespoons|
|5||White pepper||½ teaspoon|
|6||Oil||For deep frying|
Procedure for preparing Chicken Nuggets:
- Cut chicken into small cubes. Marinade it with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, soy sauce and lemon juice for 30 minutes.
- To prepare the batter, beat egg whites and add all ingredients (corn flour, maida, salt, white pepper).
- Gradually add water to form a smooth paste.
- Dip marinated chicken cubes into the batter and refrigerate for 30 – 45 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok / karahi and fry chicken pieces till golden.
Tip: You can also coat with breadcrumbs. Serve with mayo garlic or ketchup. Kids love these in their lunch boxes.