Chicken Parmesan Pasta Recipe
Chicken and pasta lovers! Bhabis Kitchen is sharing another delicious combo of chicken and pasta that is much cheesy and finger licking. Baked Chicken Parmesan Pasta is indeed the healthier and smart option to go for. Try our recipe and let us know by commenting on our website or Facebook page.
Ingredients for Chicken Parmesan Pasta:
|1||Tomato sauce||3 cups|
|3||Garlic (minced)||1 piece|
|5||Black Pepper||To taste|
|6||Onion (chopped)||1 medium size|
|7||Basil (chopped)||2 tablespoon|
|9||Parsley (chopped)||¼ cup|
|10||Chicken Breast||2 pieces|
|12||Bread crumbs||1 cup|
|13||Parmesan cheese||½ cup|
|14||Mozzarella cheese||4 ounce|
Procedure for preparing Chicken Parmesan Pasta:
- Pre heat oven at 180 degree Celsius.
- To marinate the chicken mix salt and black pepper in a bowl. Coat the chicken breast pieces well and set aside for about 10-15 minutes. Dip the marinated chicken pieces into beaten eggs then coat bread crumbs. Repeat the process 2/3 times to coat the chicken pieces well.
- Heat some oil and cook the chicken until sides turn golden and set aside.
- In a heavy pot (deghchi), boil pasta with 2-3 tablespoon oil and salt for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Drain and rinse with cold water. Add some black pepper and salt and mix well.
- In another pan, heat remaining oil and fry onions and garlic for some time.
- Add tomato sauce and basil. Let it cook on low flame for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove basil from the sauce. Pour the sauce into baking tray with chicken breasts. Add parmesan and mozzarella cheese on top and cook in oven for about 15 minutes until cheese melts.
- Once cooked, add pasta and garnish with parsley.
- Your hot cheesy chicken parmesan pasta is ready to be served.
- Avoid over cooking the chicken pieces otherwise it will dry.
- To give chicken parmesan crispy skin from top, turn on the top burner of the oven and cook chicken for about 5 minutes.