Chicken Pineapple Fried Rice
Bhabi’s Kitchen is sharing an amazing recipe of fried rice with a rich flavor of pineapple! This recipe can also add a sparkle to your leftover cooked white rice. Try it out on a quick lunch and enjoy with friends & family. Let us know your feedback too by writing comments.
|1||Rice||2 cups, cooked|
|2||Chicken boneless||½ cup, cubed|
|3||Onion||1 small, chopped|
|4||Carrot||2 medium, chopped|
|5||Peas||½ cup, boiled|
|6||Garlic||2 cloves, crushed|
|7||Corn||½ cup, boiled|
|8||Pineapple (canned or fresh)||½ cup, cubed|
|9||Spring Onion||For garnish|
|11||White or Black Pepper||¼ teaspoon|
|12||Soy Sauce||2 tablespoon|
|13||Olive Oil||1 tablespoon|
|14||Cooking Oil||As needed|
Procedure for preparing Chicken Pineapple Fried Rice:
- Heat oil in a pan/wok on medium flame and add crushed garlic. Stir fry till color changes to light golden then add chopped onion.
- After 3-5 minutes when onion becomes light pink in color, add chicken cut in cubes. Fry further for 5 minutes till chicken turns brown.
- Once chicken is cooked, add all vegetables i.e. peas, corns & carrots. Keep frying continuously until vegetables become tender.
- Now add cooked rice, pineapple along with soy sauce, while/black pepper, salt & olive oil stirring constantly.
- Mix well and fry for 2-4 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped spring onions and serve.
Tip: You may add vegetables of your choice like cabbage or capsicum. Add green chilies to enhance spice level.