Chicken Shahi Pasande the bhabiskitchen version, a taste of life time, a mouth watering recipe that will hugely improve your image in the eyes of your loved ones.
|1||Chicken breast||1 kg.|
|2||Garlic & ginger paste||2 teaspoon|
|3||Papaya paste||2 teaspoons|
|4||Nut paste (not powdered but pieces)||2 tablespoon|
|6||Poppy seeds (Khashkhash)||2 tablespoon|
|7||Red chilli powder||1 ½ tablespoon|
|10||Garam masala powder||2 teaspoon|
|11||Ghee/Cooking oil||2 to 3 table spoons|
|12||Onion paste||4 tablespoon|
|13||Capsicum(Shmila Mirch)||1 big|
|14||Cucumber, lemon, tomato for garnishing.|
How to cook Chicken Shahi Pasande:
- Cut the chicken breast in thick slices.
- Mix garlic & ginger paste, papaya paste, nut paste, poppy seeds, red chilli powder, cream, onion paste, yogurt & gram masala and marinate chicken for one hour.
- Heat oil in a pot and add the marinated chicken pieces to it.
- Cover the pan and cook till the chicken is tender and soft, add pieces of capsicum 4 or 5minutes before you are about to unlit the stove and cover the pan again.
- Give coal smoke in the end to add more flavor
- Now serve the dish with rayta, garnish with cucumber, lemon and tomato