Steak always a yummy treat, with bhabiskitchen recipe the experience in taste improvement is four fold. Try out this extra ordinary tasty recipe and feel the difference!
Type: BBQ, Fried
|1||Chicken Boneless Breast||4 pieces|
|2||Ginger Garlic Paste||2 tablespoons|
|4||Soy Sauce||1 tablespoon|
|5||White Pepper||1 teaspoon|
|6||Black Pepper||1 teaspoon|
|7||Green Chilies||2, finely chopped|
|10||Brown Sugar or Honey||1 teaspoon|
Procedure for preparing Chicken Steak:
- Cut chicken breasts into half pieces in same size.
- Put chicken pieces in a plastic shopper and use a rolling pin (bailan) to pound/hammer the chicken pieces to flatten them (koot ker patla kerlein).
- Marinate chicken with soy sauce, salt, white & black pepper, vinegar, ginger garlic paste, green chilies, brown sugar/honey and butter. Keep it aside for 2 hours.
- Heat non-stick frying pan or a grill with oil (2 tablespoons or so).
- Put chicken pieces and turn/flip immediately (palat dein). Lower the flame and let them cook when both sides turn brown in color (thoroughly cooked).
- Turn the flame high then add a tablespoon of oil and water. Be careful since it may cause fire to appear (shola niklay). This will give barbecue fragrance.
Tip: Serve with sautéed vegetables and French fries.