Chicken tender by bhabiskitchen, a taste of lifetime a recipe that will make your kids jump around you to prepare again and again and again. Please your kids and family with this yummy treat, and let them know homemade recipes can be as tasty as pre-cooked frozen foods and more hygienic and reliable.
Type: Fried / Sideline / Snack
|1||Chicken Breast||2 whole pieces|
|3||All-purpose flour (maida)||1 cup|
|5||Salt & Black Pepper||To taste|
|6||Garlic Powder||1 teaspoon|
|7||Lemon Juice||1 teaspoon|
|8||Soy Sauce||1 teaspoon|
Procedure for preparing Chicken Tenders:
- Cut chicken breasts into long & thin strips and put them in a deep bowl.
- Add salt, black pepper, garlic powder, lemon juice and soy sauce to chicken strips. Let it marinated for 15-20 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, beat together 3 eggs and keep it aside. Similarly, put maida and breadcrumbs each in separate bowls.
- Coat chicken strips first in all-purpose flour (maida) then dip in beaten eggs then evenly coat in breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in deep frying pan or wok and fry chicken strips for 8-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Put cooked chicken strips onto kitchen paper towel to drain excess oil.
Tip: Serve restaurant style chicken tenders with ketchup, honey mustard sauce or mayo-dip.