It’s a treat of delight for the moment of happiness and care, by bhabiskitchen, be it your hubby’s birthday, promotion, your kids first birthday or your parent’s 30 wedding anniversary, this the best recipe to show that you love and you care.
|1||All-purpose flour (Maida)||10 oz.|
|2||Caster/Grinded Sugar||8 oz.|
|3||Cocoa powder||2 oz.|
|4||Baking powder||1 ½ teaspoon|
|8||Vanilla essence||1 teaspoon|
|2||Cooking chocolate||1 cup|
How to Make CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH GANACHE:
- Pre heat oven at 180 degree centigrade.
- Grease the baking pan and lay parchment/butter paper on the bottom.
- Mix and sieve (filter) the maida, baking powder and cocoa powder and set aside.
- Beat oil and sugar in a bowl till it gets creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time and keep beating till they get double in size (5-7 minutes if using electric beater).
- Add milk and vanilla essence and beat again.
- Now pour in mixture of dry ingredients (maida, cocoa & baking powder) gradually. Once all the ingredients are mixed, beat the mixture well with the beater for a minute or two to avoid any lumps(guthlian).
- Pour the mixture in the baking pan. Make sure to fill half of the pan to give some space to cake to rise. Tap the pan on the surface to get rid of air bubbles.
- Put the pan in (centre grill of your) oven and bake for 40 minutes or until skewer/toothpick comes out clean if inserted in the centre of cake.
- Once cake is baked, put it on cooling wire or a tray to cool completely at room temperature.
- For ganache, pour the cream in pan and cook for a minute then add softened chocolate in hot cream and let it sit for some time then mix well. Cool it in the freezer and apply on cool cake.
Tip: To apply the ganache easily, put the cake in freezer for some time.