Moist and melt in mouth chocolate chip cookie muffins are the best option for Hi Tea. Are they muffins or cookies? Well, they are both to give you the sweet taste of cookie muffins filled and topped with chocolate chips! Follow our recipe and impress your guests and family by presenting them these supremely soft cookie muffins. Serve them hot or cold with tea. A perfect party feast for all.
Ingredients for chocolate chip cookie muffins:
|1||All Purpose Flour||190 gram|
|2||Brown Sugar||100 gram|
|3||Egg||1 large piece|
|4||Butter (melted and slightly cooled)||115 gram|
|5||Vanilla Essence||2 teaspoon|
|6||Baking Powder||1/2 teaspoon|
|7||Milk Chocolate Chips||200 gram|
|8||Caster Sugar||100 gram|
Procedure for preparing chocolate chip cookie muffins:
- Pre heat oven at 180 degree centigrade. Place cupcake liners on the muffin tray.
- In a bowl, add caster sugar, brown sugar, butter, egg and vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Add baking powder and flour and mix all the ingredients well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour 1 to 2 tablespoon of cookie muffin batter into each section and bake for 10 minutes or until the tops are set and turned golden.
- Once baked, let them cool in tray for 20 minutes.
- Chocolate chips cookie muffins are ready to be served.
- Swirl your favourite frosting on top of the cookie muffins and sprinkle some chocolate chips.