Winter a thrilling season for adventurers to enjoy the Ice Creams, with bhabiskitchen special recipes tuned to tastes, thing becomes something more more than taste, they becomes values and lifestyle! Remember we do not do it right, we do the right things for you!
|1||Condensed Milk||1 can, 150 ml|
|2||Cocoa Powder (sweetened)||3 tablespoon|
|3||Whipped Cream||1 cup (250 ml)|
Procedure for preparing Chocolate Ice Cream at home:
- Sift (chaan lein) high quality cocoa powder in a separate plate. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl, empty condensed milk can. Now add half of sifted cocoa powder and mix well using whisk or beater.
- Once mixed well, add remaining cocoa powder and again mix well into condensed milk using whisk.
- In a separate bowl, take whipping cream and whip it until it becomes stiff.
- Now gradually pour condensed milk mixture into whipped cream bowl and mix it gently (like folding). Do this till all condensed milk mixture is added and mixed well.
- Take a container (freezer-safe plastic bowl) and pour the ice cream mixture. Cover it with cling wrap.
- Let the ice cream freeze overnight (best results) or at least 6-8 hours.
- It should be completely frozen. Using ice cream scoop or simple spoon, serve it into ice cream bowls.
- We have not added any sugar since condensed milk and cocoa powder both have added sweeteners. In case you would like to add sugar, then only add caster sugar/powder.
- Using high quality cocoa powder would yield good taste.
- Garnish with chocolate sprinkles, walnuts or wafers of your choice.