CLUB SANDWICH a very popular snack prepared and served in bhabiskitchen special way, will be a pleasure for your honored guests and family members.
|1||Bread Slices||As needed|
|2||Chicken Boneless cut in small cubes||250 gram|
|3||Salt & Pepper||½ teaspoon|
|4||Soy Sauce||1 tablespoon|
|5||Red chili powder||½ teaspoon|
|7||Butter/margarine||For coating on bread slices|
|8||Fresh Salad leaves||Small bunch|
|9||Cucumber (peeled and sliced)||1|
|10||Tomato (cut in slice)||1|
How to Prepare Club Sandwich:
- Cook chicken with salt, pepper, red chili powder and soya sauce till cooked-through. Finely shred the cooked chicken cubes.
- Mix mayonnaise in shredded chicken.
- Toast or grill bread slices from both sides. Apply butter on a slice and spread chicken batter. Put another buttered bread slice over it and apply some mayonnaise.
- Spread the omelet evenly and put sliced tomato, cucumber and salad leave. Put third (and last) bread slice on top.
- Cut the sandwich diagonally with a sharp knife. Prepare more sandwiches repeating same method.
- Insert a sharp tooth-pick vertically in the middle of each triangle from top slice to bottom to hold the sandwitch firmly.
Tip: enjoy with ketchup and French fries. Ideal and healthy lunchbox menu for school-going kids.