Bhabiskitchen recipes are the finest blend of ingredients in their ratio and proportions, producing unforgettable the taste and fragrance. Try this special yummy delight and please your loved ones with a special tea time/Hi-Tea delight.
Type: Dessert / Snack
|1||All-purpose flour / Maida||1 cup|
|2||Desiccated Coconut / Khopra||1 cup|
How to make coconut biscuits:
- Filter the flour using a sieve(Chalni) and stir in the coconut and sugar to combine.
- Mix egg and butter to the above powder mixture
- Using ice cream scoop or a normal spoon, put small portion of dough to make a biscuit, over greased parchment paper/Butter paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for fifteen to twenty minutes or until color is light brown.
- Take out the tray and put it on the cooling wire. Let the biscuits be “cooled” at room temperature for 30 to 45 minutes. This will ensure crispy texture of biscuits.
Tip: Serve oven-fresh to your guests over tea!