Corn Spaghetti Recipe
Do you have fresh and canned corns and is not sure how to utilize those? Well not to worry because Bhabis Kitchen is delighted to share an easy and interesting recipe of Corn Spaghetti. This dish will be the super hit item of your gathering and everyone will be asking you for the recipe indeed. Try our recipe and let us know by commenting on our website or Facebook page.
Ingredients for Corn Spaghetti:
|4||Heavy cream||¾ cup|
|5||Black Pepper||¼ teaspoon|
|6||Red chili flakes||to garnish|
Procedure for preparing Corn Spaghetti:
- In a heavy pot, boil corns with some salt until just done for about 3 minutes. Remove the corns and save the water to cook spaghetti. Once the corns are cold enough to handle, remove the kernels and set aside.
- Boil the corn water and pour spaghetti, salt and oil. Let cook for about 10-12 minutes. Reserve ¾ cup of spaghetti water and drain the rest and set aside.
- Reserve some corns for garnish and add the rest in food processor with heavy cream, salt and pepper. Grind until the corns turn into puree.
- In a bowl, add 1/3 cup of spaghetti water, corn puree, butter and cooked spaghetti. Toss the spaghetti well. Keep on adding spaghetti water until the desired consistency.
- Season with red chili flakes and garnish with boiled corns.
- To cut the kernels from the corn, Stand the corn on a cutting board and cut straight down the sides using large knife.