It’s a delight of winter, a creamy yummy hot chocolate will give you a soothing warmth and energy to keep on going, a tasty mouth watering combination of Milk and Chaocolate by bhabiskitchen. A recipe that will turn you into a super mom for your kids , share your care!
|4||Cocoa Powder||1 teaspoon|
|5||Cooking Chocolate||¼ cup, finely grated or chopped|
Procedure for preparing Creamy Hot Chocolate:
- Dissolve cornflour in ¼ cup of water and keep it aside.
- Take a pot and put milk over medium heat till it starts to form small bubbles (do not let it boil).
- Add grated chocolate, sugar and cocoa powder to the hot milk and stir well.
- Now slowly pour cornflour mixture while stirring the milk.
- Let it cook over medium heat for 5-7 minutes or until small bubbles start to appear. Keep stirring it occasionally. It will become little thick.
- Pour into serving mugs and enjoy in hot drink in cold winter days.
Tip: Garnish with chocolate sprinkles and whipped cream. You can also add honey instead of sugar and a teaspoon of vanilla extract.