Creamy Spaghetti Recipe
Are you fond of creamy and cheesy food? Follow our tried and tested recipe of Creamy Spaghetti. This ultra-creamy and cheesy spaghetti is easy and quick to make. The spaghetti is boiled in chicken broth instead of water which makes this dish packed with flavors. Try our recipe and let us know by commenting on our website or Facebook page.
Ingredients for Creamy Spaghetti:
|2||Olive oil||4-5 tablespoon|
|3||Garlic (minced)||3 cloves|
|4||Heavy cream||¾ cup|
|5||Black Pepper||To taste|
|6||Fresh parsley||To garnish|
|8||Italian cheese||¾ cup|
|9||Chicken broth||¾ cup|
Procedure for preparing Creamy Spaghetti:
- In a heavy pot, boil spaghetti with 2 tablespoon oil and salt for 10-12 minutes or until tender. Drain and reserve a cup of boiled water then rinse with cold water.
- In the same pan, heat the oil and fry garlic for a minute. Pour chicken broth, ½ cup spaghetti water and heavy cream. Coat the spaghetti well and let simmer.
- Remove from the burner and add grated cheese. Pour some remaining spaghetti water and mix. Keep on adding spaghetti water until the desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with parsley and serve.
- Cooked chicken chunks can be added on top.