Bhabhi’s Kitchen brings recipe of your most favorite snack – We all love French Fries! Crisp and golden long potato slices with our favorite ketchup. Prepare french fries for your kids and family members by following this recipe which brings out taste just like as that of restaurants. Try it out and share as well.
Type: Fried / Sideline
|4||Corn Flour||2-3 tablespoon|
|5||Iced Water||For soaking|
Procedure for preparing Crispy French Fries:
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them in ¼ inch square finger cut slices. Make sure fries are not too thick or they won’t be too crispy.
- Wash sliced potatoes with cold water thoroughly. Let them soaked in iced water for 1 hour.
- Bring water to boil in a pot (deghchi) and put potato slices for 5-7 minutes. Drain the water.
- Mix corn flour to the potato slices.
- Heat oil in a wok/karahi (or a deep fryer if available) and put potato slices (split in batches if wok size is small and fries are more).
- Fry till the sides become crispy and golden. Don’t let them get brown in color.
- Take them out on kitchen towel paper to absorb access oil.
- Sprinkle salt and enjoy.
Tip: Sprinkle Chat masala for spicy taste. Enjoy with ketchup or mayo-dip.