Crispy Fried Chicken Recipe
Crispy fried chicken with gravy/sauce and sauté vegetables is surely hard to resist. A great treat for all the family members!. Fry them with coating of breadcrumbs or all-purpose flour to enjoy the crisps while eating.
Ingredients for crispy fried chicken:
|2||All Purpose Flour||4 cups|
|4||Black Pepper (freshly ground)||3 teaspoon|
|9||Garlic salt||2 tablespoon|
Procedure for preparing crispy fried chicken:
- In a bowl, add 2-1/2 cup all-purpose flour, garlic salt, paprika and 2-1/2 teaspoon black pepper.
- In another bowl, beat water and eggs. Now add salt and remaining all-purpose flour and black pepper.
- Dip the chicken piece into egg mixture first then in flour mixture. Turn the chicken to coat all over. Repeat the process of coating chicken in dry/wet mixture few times. Once you see that chicken is well coated, place it on a plate and repeat the same process with other chicken pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the chicken pieces and let them cook from one side until you notice light brown edges. Turn over and fry from the other side until chicken tenders and coating turns golden brown. Place the chicken on kitchen towel to drain excess oil and keep warm.
- Once chicken pieces are fried, do not cover them otherwise they will turn soggy.
- Serve the crispy chicken with garlic bread to add more flavours to the dish. Recipe of garlic bread is available on our website.